Welcome in Arwaaj website
The website acts as an electronic shop for the sale of our products
electronically, in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth in this
.First: Definitions of terminology
Second: The legal scope of our services
Third: The legal nature of terms, conditions and policies
Fourth: Approval and legal capacity
Seventh: Intellectual Property rights
Eighth: Licenses granted
Ninth: Legal liability of the Parties to the Convention
Tenth: Conditions for exemption from liability or limitation
Eleventh: Taxes and fees
Thirteenth:Transfer of rights and obligations
Fourteenth: Cancellation of agreement
Fifteenth: Applicable law and competent courts
.First: Definitions of terminology
In this Convention, unless the context otherwise requires, the following terms shall have the meanings indicated."Website "or" seller "or" we "or" conscience of the Speaker "or"Possessive pronoun": Refers to Arwaaj website and the company of Arwaaj Perfumes and cosmetics
"User "or" you": Means the person who visits the website, uses it, registers a membership on the website, or enters the sales agreement with us.
"The buyer "refers to every person, institution or company that orders the purchase of European products offered for sale through the website.
"The products "refer to perfumes, cosmetics, skincare and other European products that are offered for sale through the website.
"The Convention attachments "are all descriptions of the service published on the home page of the website or sub-pages, as well as all contracts supplementing this agreement, which are an integral part of this agreement.
"The Parties to the Convention "shall refer to all persons who are subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement, with the rights and obligations therein.
Second: The legal scope of our services
1. The website works as an online store to sell our products,to our authorised suppliers or our allied companies,and the role of the site is limited to presenting and identifying the customer on the products and completing the electronic payment and shipping process.
2. Advertisements for products published through the website are a "contract call" and not an "obligatory offer", the contract is held with the customer if he or she has submitted the purchase order, and we accept this request based on the availability of "products".
3. Arwaaj Website is not an Internet service provider, a hosting provider, or an informational content supplier, nor is it treated as a publisher of any content posted through the website or through any available website communication.
4. You acknowledge and agree to exempt Arwaaj website from any liability arising from the work of others while we provide services to you.
Third: The legal nature of terms, conditions and policies
1. This agreement and its attachments are the full and final agreements between the website on the one hand, and any person who visits or uses the website or uses any of its characteristics or features on the other hand.
2. This agreement is a valid contract with full legal terms and conditions, in force of all parties mentioned,its provisions and obligations are binding on all of them, and no one shall be dissolved or terminated as long as their legal effects are applicable.
3. All Parties recognize that this Convention constitutes the full agreement between them, they agreed that they had not relied on any assurances, either orally or in writing, to approve the Convention other than the provisions set forth in it.
4. The description of the site's services and subpages prepared by the site is an integral part of this agreement.
5.The Contracts supplementing this Agreement shall be deemed to be an integral part of the Convention and shall be subject to the terms and conditions applicable to this agreement, and shall be linked to this agreement in an indivisible and non-existent relationship.
6. Amendments to this Convention shall have the same provision and legal effect as this Convention.
Fourth: Approval and legal capacity
You acknowledge that you have the necessary legal capacity to conclude and agree to this agreement, and that you have full and unrestricted legal powers under the following conditions:
1. A user of Arwaaj website or who enters the sales agreement with us must be 18 years of age or older,If you are not 18 years old, you must use the website or purchase our products by your legal representative.
2. Without prejudice to any other rights of the website under this Agreement or law,the website reserves the right to restrict your access to it or to cancel your membership if you have not reached the age of 18 years.
3. If you are registering as a business entity, you acknowledge that you have the authority to bind this entity to this user agreement,you and the commercial entity you represent will be subject to all applicable laws relating to online trading.
4. The person using the website is required to have the legal capacity necessary to conclude the contracts, and not to be affected by any of the symptoms or impediments of eligibility, and We are not responsible for verifying the eligibility of any of the website users.
5. By using the services of the website you agree to this agreement and you acknowledge that you are legally bound by the terms and conditions set forth in this document or its amendments.
6. Your use of the website or your access to any agreement with us constitutes an electronic signature of this agreement.
1. You know and agree that we provide the services of the sale and import of European products to Kuwait, and to any country where we determine the provision of our services and products in it, through the website.
2. It is required that the natural person in the website register his or her real name and be away from using any aliases or false or misleading names. And once you have registered as a natural person you represent only yourself, the account is based on personal consideration.
3. The legal person is required to register at the website his commercial name and to depart from the use of any anonymous, false or misleading names. And once you have registered as a person, you acknowledge that you are the legal representative of that person.
4.The website services are available in most countries of the world, and you acknowledge and agree that you are bound by all the terms and conditions set forth in this agreementregardless of the country you belong to, or enter the website through it, or it receives the services of the website on its territory.
5. The user undertakes to investigate the accuracy when entering the information to be entered in Arwaaj website, and you shall be responsible for reviewing this information periodically for the purpose of correcting, modifying or renewing it as soon as you have new information about it, and shall keep all the data and documents that it indicates.
6. All information you disclose to Arwaaj website must be real, up-to-date, correct, express, and comply with what is required on our registration form.
7. If you provide incorrect, inaccurate, asynchronous or incomplete information to Arwaaj website, or if we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is inaccurate, asynchronous, incomplete or incompatible with this use agreement, and without prejudice to any other rights under this Convention or law, Arwaaj website will suspend or revoke your membership.
8. The user undertakes to be responsible for maintaining the confidential information of his account at Arwaaj website,such as username and password,and that he is responsible for any disclosure to others about this information,He is also responsible for any use made by any person who has disclosed such confidential information to him.
9. The user undertakes to inform Arwaaj website immediately in case of breach or theft of the account or to discover any illegal use of the website's account,this is so that we can Taking appropriate technical measures to maintain the account.
10. You may not use another person's account at any time without the express consent of Arwaaj website.
11. The user is obliged to notify us if he or she detects any illegal use of Arwaaj website or any of the services, sales orders or credit cards.
12. Arwaaj Website reserves the right to cancel accounts that have not been confirmed or inactive for a long time.
13. The user acknowledges that by agreeing to the conclusion of this agreement It will not depend on any undertakings, warranties or other assertions made by or on behalf of Arwaaj website except as provided in this agreement.
14. Use of the website may be associated with provision of services or other party content, which are not under our control, you acknowledge that other terms, conditions and privacy policies apply to your use of the services and content of non-affiliated entities us.
1. You agree to receive communications from us, and we will communicate with you by email or mobile number or by posting notices through the website or through other website services.
2. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications we provide to you electronically meet all legal requirements as if such communications are in writing and are based on the production of their legal effects.
3. The website requires your consent during the registration process to send messages to your email, mobile phone or website for promotional purposes,this is to inform you of any new changes, features or activities added to the website.
4.If you decide at any time that you do not want to receive promotional messages,you can disable the receipt of these messages by emailing us, but in this case we do not guarantee that you enjoy our services fully.
5. Any notices required to be notified to the website under this agreement must be sent by the properties available from us within the website.
Seventh: Intellectual Property rights
1. The website and the ideas expressed within it are purely intellectual property rights to us, and any imitation or quotation of the website or some of its services (including ideas, texts, codes, and software) is a violation of our copyrights, and we will take all legal action against the perpetrator of the said violations.
2. All content included or available within site services such as (text, logos, images, graphs, sound Recordings, button icons, digital content, downloadable materials, software and data collection) are the property of the website,and it is protected by the laws of the State of Kuwait and the international copyright laws.
3. The collection of all data included in the services of the website or it's availability by any of our services is an exclusive property of the website,it is protected under Kuwaiti and international copyright laws as well as protected under applicable international conventions, such as Berne Convention and Convention of Terpes.
1. arwaaj"or" ARWAAJ.COM" and their associated logos are trademarks and/or service marks of our own.
2. Images, logos, headers, button icons, text, and service names, are trademarks and commercial designs of the website.
3. It is prohibited to reproduce the trademarks or commercial designs of the website in any media or advertising without our written permission.
4. The trademarks and commercial designs of the website may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not affiliated with us,so that it does not degrade the fate and credibility of the website or degrade its customers.
1. The website gives you a limited and non-exclusive license to use the Arwaaj website, and you are prohibited from waiving this license to others.
2. This license does not include resale or any commercial use of any of our services or content.
3. This license does not include any copies of the information available on the account for the benefit of others, or any use of data extraction methods or any use of similar data collection and the extraction tools.
4. You may not reproduce or make a copy of this website, or copy, sell or resell any part of it,or used differently for purposes of commercial or non-commercial exploitation without the express written consent of the website.
5. You may not use any descriptive marks or any other "hidden text" that exploits the name or trademarks of the website without the express written consent of the website.
6. You are not authorized in any way to publish any links to other websites or applications through the website or through any available features within the website.
7. You may use our services in the form permitted by law only and in accordance with the terms of this agreement.
8. You may not misuse our services in any way.
Ninth: Legal liability of the Parties to the Convention
1. You expressly agree that you use the website at your own risk.
2. You are responsible for maintaining use of the website with all seriousness and credibility and you are obligated to compensate for any loss or damage that may be caused to the website as a result of any illegal or unauthorized use by us.
3. You agree not to use the website or any service provided through it,in an illegal, fraudulent or antisocial manner as we appreciate it.
4. You agree not to send any messages that are racially discriminatory or contain insults, slander, profanity, indecent or obscene images, or are generally characterized as "poor taste".
5. If the user violates any of the terms or conditions of this agreement, the website has the right to take administrative action only within the website, which is to suspend membership for a period of time or permanently prohibit the offending user,In this case, he is not entitled at the website again without the express consent of the website.
6. You agree to indemnify the website, to discharge its responsibility and to defend it against all actions and claims that may be raised or claimed by others as a result of your use of the website, or because you violate these Terms and conditions or breach the rights of other users.
7. If you violate this user agreement, the website reserves the right to recover any amounts owed by you,ans any loss or damage caused by you, so the website has right to take legal action or to resort to the competent courts to initiate civil or criminal proceedings against you.
8. The website does not guarantee that it takes action against all violations that may occur to this use agreement,failure to take legal action in any case of violation does not imply a waiver of our right to take such action at any time we deem appropriate.
9. You must comply with all applicable laws and regulations within the country in which you use the website in connection with your use of the website, it shall bear all the responsibilities arising in the event of breach of these laws or regulations and comply with all the terms and conditions set forth in this agreement.
10. You acknowledge that you will notify us if there are any publications, materials or transactions that appear to violate the usage agreement.
Tenth: Conditions for exemption from liability or limitation
We provide our services "as available", without any representations or warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, regarding use of this website, it's content or the services provided Within it.
2. The website is not liable in any event for any direct or indirect loss, dependency, loss of profits, fame or damage,as a result of disclosing your username and/or password.
3. The website does not provide any warranties that this website or its servers or the messages sent through it are free of viruses or other harmful components.
4. The website is not legally responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that may arise from use of this website, including direct and indirect damages.
5. The website does not provide any warranty and assumes no responsibilityregarding the novelty, popularity, accuracy and quality of the information the user receives or reaches through the website.
6. The responsibility to use or rely on the information received or reached by the user through the website's services rests entirely with this user.
7. You acknowledge that the website is a web-based service,and that even though we have made the utmost effort to keep the information and keep it safe,however, we cannot guarantee that the information that the user receives or broadcasts while using the website is secure at all times.
8. The website cannot confirm that every user of the website is actually the person claiming it.
9. We may at any time modify, discontinue or disconnect the website services without notifying you of this,we may also discontinue your use of our services if you violate these Terms and conditions or if you misuse these services from our point of view.
10. The website and its employees will not be legally liable to you or anyone elsefor any direct or indirect lossor for any other cost that may arise from or in respectof the employment agreement, or in respecto of the provision of our services.
11. The user must protect the website and its employees, defend them and compensate them for any losses resulting from any claims related to the websiteor resulting from a job or negligence by the user, his representatives or his agents.
12. Without prejudice to his or her other rights, the website has the right to suspend or revoke your membership or access to the website at any time and without notice for any reason, with no limitation, and may revoke this user agreement.
Eleventh: Taxes and fees
1. Membership of the website is free of charge.
2. The website does not impose fees on browsing, auctions and the purchase of products listed on the website.
3. The user is obliged to pay all taxes levied on the services and products.
4. The user is obligated to pay the telecommunications companies ' fees in order to obtain the data for access to the Internet.
1. The user shall abide by the changes and modifications in the applicable policies and shall accept any modifications deemed necessary by the website.
2. We may at any time make any modifications or improvements we deem necessary on the website to increase its effectiveness, and the user shall be bound by any directives or instructions provided by the website in this regard.
3. You may not change, modify or replace any terms of this Agreement without the written consent of the website.
4. We may modify or update these Terms and conditions of the "User Agreement" for use of the website without notifying you accordingly; so you should periodically review this agreement.
5. You agree to be bound by all additional terms and conditions that will be made available to you in respect of use any services available through the website, and these additional terms and conditions are incorporated into this agreement.
Thirteenth: Transfer of rights and obligations
1. The website shall be entitled to transfer all rights contained in this Agreement to other parties without any objection from the user, and everyone is committed to the implementation of all their obligations under this Convention andthe assignee is immediately notified of the transfer, and the assignee is entitled to take all legal action against the defaulting on the implementation of his obligations under this Agreement.
2. You may not waive your obligations and rights under this Agreement, or entrust the management of your account in the website to a third party only after obtaining our written consent.
Fourteenth: Cancellation of agreement
The agreement shall be deemed to be avoided by itself without need for excuses or judicial action in any of the following cases:
1.In the event that you are found to have breached any paragraph or clause of this agreement above,with the preservation of all our rights to claim compensation for consequential damages.
2. Waiver or lease of account without our consent.
3. Failure of the user to fulfil any obligations under this Convention without taking serious action to eliminate such breach,while retaining our right to claim compensation if it has a place.
4. If you can't document any information you have provided to us.
5. If at any time we decide that your activities may cause you or other users to have legal disputes.
6. Stop website activity, or stop the activity of website administrators.
Fifteenth: Applicable law and competent courts
1. This agreement follows the applicable laws in force within the State of Kuwait.
2. The judiciary within the State of Kuwait is competent to deal with any dispute that may arise from the interpretation or implementation of this Convention.
3. If that any provision of this agreement becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the legality and enforceability of other provisions shall not be affected in any way by that provision.
1. Any notices you want to send to the website must be sent through the specified features within the website, and any notices sent out of the website are irrelevant.
2. Any notices the website wants to send to you, either by posting them on the website or by sending them to you through the mobile number or email you provided to us during the registration process,and you are notified of the notice as soon as the advertisement is posted on the website, or as soon as 24 hours have elapsed from the time message was sent to you.
1. The Arabic text of this Agreement shall be deemed to be the text adopted for the purposes of interpreting and applying it's terms and conditions.
2. In the event of a conflict between the Arabic text and the translated text of this agreement, it is agreed in this case to apply the Arabic language.
Welcome to Arwaaj Store. All products offered on Arwaaj website are stored, present and traded in the EU market. This sales agreement (the "Terms of sale") governs the sale of the website "Arwaaj" of European products available to you to purchase from the .website
The website of Arwaaj and related applications and services is submitted to you by Arwaaj Perfumes and cosmetics Company and it's affiliates and your use of the website is governed by the terms and conditions of the Arwaaj website .
Buyer's terms and conditions
1.If the buyer is a person, the legal capacity necessary for the conclusion of the sales contracts must be available. By entering this CISG, the buyer acknowledges that it has the legal capacity to enter into a contract for the sale of the product.
2. If the buyer is a company, enterprise or other entity, the purchase must be made by the legal representative of that entity or person authorized to make the purchase.
3. Buyer can buy products offered for sale via thewebsitein case these products are available and ready for sale.
4. The buyer is obliged to determine the product to be purchased strictly in accordance with the specifications it wants and available through the website before submitting the purchase order.
5. If the buyer determines the type of European product required, the request for purchase and import shall not be waived or cancelled except with the consent of the website, the purchase and import requisition is final acceptance by the buyer of the European products in question.
6. The buyer is obliged to pay the price of the advertised product through the website,and this is done in electronic ways specified by the website.
7. The website is entitled at any time to require the buyer to provide data for itself as a photograph of the personal, passport, place of residence or other data that facilitates the shipping process.
8. The products are shipped to the buyer at the buyer's request and according to the shipping policy of the website.
9. If the buyer refuses to receive the purchased products at the expected delivery date from the logistics carrier of the site,here the buyer is deemed to be physically and legally may receive the products on this delivery date, in which case the website is entitled to refer the buyer judicially for the necessary compensation.
10. The buyer undertakes not to dispose of the sale or use of the products in question until the payment of the full price of the products in addition to the freight, and undertakes to complete the payments in the event of payment in part by mistake.
11.If the buyer receives the products, it must verify their condition and agree to the specifications as soon as they are received, and the website does not guarantee a defect that has been traditionally tolerated.
12. The buyer must notify the website of any defect detected in the products within 48 hours from the time of receipt, with the refund or replacement in accordance with our refund policy.
13. After receipt of the products, the buyer must comply with all bulletins and instructions relating to their use, safekeeping.
14. The website is in no way responsible for product corruption as a result of the buyer's failure to save it in the appropriate manner.
15. Before the date of delivery of the products sold to the buyer, and in case the buyer violates this sales agreement,the website shall have the right to revoke this agreement, with effect immediately and without any notices or judicial notices, and the website shall retain the right to any appropriate damages.
16. The buyer adheres to all policies followed by the website including payment, shipping, import, return and product use policies.
17. The buyer must abide by all provisions of the laws and decrees applicable regulations.
Terms and conditions of sale and purchase
1. For products sold by the Arwaaj store your order/request is an offer in advance to purchase and import the product/products contained in your application.When you make an order to buy and import a European product/products from us, we will send a email confirming your receipt/request and containing the details of the order you provided "order confirmation"confirmation of the order is an acknowledgement that we have received your request and do not confirm our acceptance of your offer to purchase the European product/products posted on Arwaaj website, we only accept your offer, and conclude a contract of sale for the European product required by you.
2. When you send the product (products) and email to you, we hereby confirm that we have sent the product to you ("Confirmation of Dispatch"). We reserve the right to cancel orders at our absolute discretion without giving reasons. and Your sales contract is concluded with-------.
3. We sell only European products in quantities that are suitable for personal use, and we may reject orders in quantities that we believe are for commercial purposes.This applies to both the number of European products required in one order, or the submission of several orders for the same European products or similar Euro products. And you are responsible for observing any local regulations governing the restrictions on purchases for personal importation in relation to the quantities contained in the Order/orders/submission.
4. The sales process is done electronically according to the availability of the products on the website,therefore, the buyer exempts the website from any liability in case of unavailability of products at the website or the entry into force of the quantity.
5. European products are provided according to the specifications stated on the sales page, therefore, the site does not commit to providing any additional featuresafter the product is delivered to the buyer.
6. The site retains full ownership rights over the products sold to the buyer until it receives the full purchase price of the products in the selected payment methods.
7. We may ask you at any time for further verifications including the buyer's full name, civil ID and detailed address, and other information that we may deem necessary to complete the sale, shipment or import process.
8. The website reserves the right at any time to refuse or cancel purchase orders if we cannot confirm the buyer's information and address,or in case of suspicion that the application may cause a fraudulent risk of credit cards.
9. If the buyer buys quantities of products in order to sell them,the website does not guarantee the buyer's ability to market these products, or the extent of their popularity, or to gain profits from resale.
10. The website does not guarantee that European products meet all the buyer's expectations when used, and therefore the buyer accepts them with the condition they are at the time of purchase.
11. The website excludes from its warranties, terms and conditions any financial losses that may be incurred by the buyer,or distortion of reputation, or any special damages arising from his misuse of the products or the website, and the website does not assume any responsibilities or claims in such this cases.
12. The website does not guarantee that technical defects will be repaired,or that the website or its servers are free of viruses or anything else that is harmful or destructive,you know that Websites are always prone to data corruption, unavailability or delayed appearance, and you accept it.
13. The website may not be available from time to time due to repair, maintenance or development work, and you agree that the website is not required to provide technical support at any time.
Product information in Arwaaj shop
1- All products displayed on Arwaaj website are European products .
2- All products offered on Arwaaj website are products stored within EU countries.
3- All products offered on Arwaaj website are 100% authentic products bearing European code
They are products traded in EU countries and sold in department stores.
4- All products displayed on Arwaaj website are products stored in EU countries and imported from EU countries,and european products may differ from the types of products that exist in your country in terms of their fit, default settings,age classifications, and language.andany guarantees written on European products may not apply to products in your country. Packaging, stickers and instructions on the products can also be in a language other than Arabic. So you should carefully review all the information available on the product, or by visiting the official pages of the product brand that is displayed on our website.
To make sure that the European product you buy meets your needs and expectations.
5- When you purchase European products from Arwaaj website, Arwaaj Perfumes and cosmetics company is the seller and you are the importer and will be responsible for paying import taxes and fees when European products arrive in your country. You also have to make sure that your country's customs authorities do not prevent the entry of these products.
6-We provide import services for products available in European warehouses to many countries, as available in the sales pages
Via Arwaaj website and purchase and import is based on your request as a buyer.
Changes in products, special warranties and legal liability for European products
European products are marketed, distributed and sold in EU countries, but they are also available to you through Arwaaj website Therefore, some European products may not be tailored to your country's specifications and may differ from those sold in your country,including sizes, measurements, adjusting elements, age classifications, and language. Foreign versions of certain products may be non-import in your country. And the warranties of the manufacturer may not apply in your country,and the manufacturer's service options may not be available in your country.Therefore,you are fully responsible for reviewing available product information to ensure that the international product you purchase meets your needs and expectations.
1. Except as provided in the refund policy,Arwaaj website assumes no responsibility for the products you have purchased through the website.
2.Full responsibility for products rests with their manufacturers,whether it is the quality or the legality of the products or the extent to which they conform to the standards adopted.
3. The site does not provide warranty services for products and the warranty process is governed by the policies and warranty certificates approved by the product manufacturers.
4. The buyer undertakes to see the terms and conditions of the legal liability of the manufacturers of products that are attached to the product or its packaging.
If you have any doubts about a product displayed on the website, you can contact our customer servicew.
Product and content information
Unless expressly stated otherwise, "Arwaaj.com" is not the manufacturer of European products.While we are working to ensure that the product information on European products is translated on Arwaaj website, European products and any product and material packaging may be different from those offered on the website. All information on European products appearing on the website is provided for purposes of knowledge only andthe " Arwaaj" does not warrant that the product information is translated into Arabic which can be automated, accurate, complete, up-to-date, reliable, or error-free.To the extent permitted by law, our sole responsibility in the event of any erroneous information on the product will be to accept the return of the European product in accordance with our product return policies. We recommend that you not rely solely on the information provided on the website. Please always read the posters, warnings and directions provided with the European product before use.
1. Arwaaj Website does not provide any representations or warranties regarding the accuracy of the content available through our website, and we provide no warranty as to the authenticity or accuracy of this content or the conformity of the published information, and the user has to verify it on its own.
2. Although we do our best in every way available to us, the Arwaaj website does not guarantee that the text, images, videos, programs, graphics, symbols, numbers and any downloads, links or content of the pages allocated by thewebsite administrationof errors and does not guarantee that the website or published content is free of viruses or malicious software, so the user undertakes to inspect the content with secure software.
3. Arwaaj website does not accept any liability or compensation arising from your use of the website or any of the content posted on it, whether it is material, literary or financial.
4. The user expressly agrees that he bears all risks related to use of content posted through the website or use of the technologies or pages available through the website,whether it is the accuracy, quality, usefulness or completeness of the content or services.
5. Arwaaj Website reserves the right to modify, replace, or delete content posted through the website at any timewithout requiring the user's consent or notification of any action by us on the content,whether these actions are done immediately or during a certain period, generally, the website assumes no liability or compensation in this respect.
If you have any concerns about safety, or to obtain any other information about a European product,please read the information provided with the European product very carefully, or contact the manufacturer or inform us of the concerns you feel.
Arwaaj"Shall not be liable for any inaccurate data or incorrect statements regarding European products submitted by manufacturers or by third parties.
Liability for import, tax and import duties
When buying European products from Arwaaj website, you acknowledge that the sale is done outside your country and that you are importing products for your personal use,which will be reflected in the customs documents. You will be listed as the registered importer.
For customs purposes (you will be the importer of products from outside your country) and you are also responsible for paying any taxes, customs duties and any other charges levied by the local customs authorities in your country and the tax authorities ("Import tax"), which entails importing products from outside your country.
You authorize the shipping companies "logistics carrier" for---company ("carrier named Arwaaj Company) to act as your agent for international products and related customs and tax authorities, to carry out customs clearance of goods, payment of tax and import duties levied,provide any other information related to you or your order/request to any government authority in your country or abroad as may be requested from you. The import duties levied by your authorities in your country will be recovered from you upon delivery of the shipment to you to compensate the carriers named for the tax and import duties they have paid on your behalf to competent authorities in your country.to identify details of the actual import tax and fees, or to obtain documents or receipts in connection with customs clearance,you can contact the designated carrier specified in your shipment confirmation.
Customs Information and inspection
Imports are subject to inspection by the customs and/or postal authorities. And we may provide information about a particular order, shipment or product,such as product names or labels, for our international carriers or agents,and such information may be transferred by carriers or agents to customs or postal authorities in order to facilitate customs clearance and compliance with regulations and laws in your country. The Customs authorities require proof of the value of the gift element directly on the parcel and for this reason, even if the request is a gift, the envelope is marked with the word "gift" but the value of the product must be stated on the customs form.
1. The buyer is required to comply with the website's shipping and import policy, which may change from one time to another.
2. The buyer undertakes to inspect the products prior to signing the receipt from the shipping representative, and acknowledges that his signature on receipt is proof that the products are free from any apparent defects such as damage, breakage or... Etc.
3. If any damage to the package or parcel is noted when received from the shipping company, the buyer must prove it at the receipt and advise in this case that the buyer should take a copy of the parcel to prove the case and to guarantee the right.
4. The website is not responsible and has no control over the delayed delivery of products in the event of any emergency situation outside the will such as force majeure, floods, storms, acts of war, public events... Etc.
5. In the event that the shipping company delays the delivery of the products sold for some reason so that it becomes clear that the delivery of the products sold is not possible at the specified delivery date, the website must immediately inform the buyer of such circumstances and provide the buyer with a new delivery date.
6. If the buyer refuses to receive the products from the shipping representative although they conform to the stated specifications,here, the buyer is deemed to have received the products and is obligated to pay for it and for the shipment (if any), amicably or judicially.
Risk of loss or bereaved
All purchases of European products are made under a shipping contract. This means that the risk of loss or bereaved related to European products transmitted to you when we deliver products to the carrier outside your country.
1.The payment for the products is in Kuwaiti dinars or US dollars as deemed appropriate by the website.
2. The buyer must see the prices of the products and make the final decision on the purchase before taking the payment process, and the buyer knows and agrees that these prices are final.
3. The buyer is obliged to pay the prices of the products that it decided to purchase through the website in our approved payment methods including (Visa, MasterCard, PayPal) and other payment methods.
4. The website does not accept the result of any errors in the payment process performed by the buyer.
5. Although we use the highest encryption standards via the SSL security protocol, however, online financial transactions are not absolutely secure so that the website is not liable for any piracy or fraud on the buyer's credit cards or bank accounts.
6. All bank charges related to money transfers or payment for products are borne by the buyer.
7. The amounts paid by the buyer for the website are final and may not be modified by increase or decrease and may only be refunded with the consent of the website.
8. The buyer bears all government fees and taxes related to its use of the website or its entry into electronic sales, including all taxes levied on products and VAT.
Replacement and Refund Policy
we in Arwaaj We are keen to provide you a wonderful and comfortable shopping experience and the customer's full satisfaction is our goal so we are happy to offer you a fast shipping service for products from Europe at subsidized and discounted prices.
The replacement or refund policy for the products that the buyer has obtained through the Arwaaj website.
1. Returned due to an error from the website.
Arwaaj website accepts the returnsif the error is from the site, in the following cases:
_ If the products do not conform to the stated specifications on the website sales page.
_ Product defects.
_ website error in delivery of products, that the buyer is delivering products other than that he has requested.
Required to accept return or replacement of products
1. Apply for a refund or replacement within 48 hours of receipt of the product.
2. The product must be unused and in its original condition upon receipt, cards, posters, and casings are not removed and the original packaging is intact and unaffected.
Product return and substitution method
1. Login to your personal account in Arwaaj website and then to the section (return goods) you will find the products you have purchased select the products to be returned.
2. Under the return reason box, explain in detail and clearly why the product was returned and then press send.
3. You will see in your account the status of the return request.
4. The retrieval request will be reviewed and if the refund is approved, the customer service department will communicate with you within a working day to determine when to receive the products.
5. Upon arrival and receipt of your product, the recovered product will be processed within 24 hours and we will send you a confirmation email.
If cash back is required
We will return the product value only to the payment card used when you purchased the product. The credit tenure of your account may vary by bank and we do not have the ability to limit the duration and be determined by the bank. Please contact the bank for more details.
If product replacement is required
1. A balance is created in the store for recovered products.
2. A new request for the balance in the account is executed as an alternative to the recovered product.
Product retrieval due to consumer error and product in its original condition
We are in Arwaaj website do not agree to return or replacement for health reasons.
Caution: To accept the return or replacement of products, a refund or replacement request must be made within 48 hours of receipt of the product and the product must be unused and in its original condition upon receipt, cards, stickers and covers are not removed and the original packaging is intact and unaffected.